MS. HARTZOG'S MUSIC CLASS
Orff Ensemble Calendar
Fulton County Choral Clinic 2020
Chorus Shirt Order Form
Chorus Concert Dates
The Jungle Book Kids Songs
National Standards for Music Education
1. Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
4. Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
5. Reading and notating music.
6. Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
7. Evaluating music and music performances.
8. Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
10. Moving, alone and with others, to a varied repertoire of music.
GPS and Fulton County Standards for Music Education
K-5 General Music Benchmarks